proper bmw!

love these cars! wish i could afford to run one :(

look the nuts and i bet that's a rocket with that kinda power. looks good with them wheels and window tints too, just the right amount of body mods any car needs :)

Reply to
Vamp

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Vamp, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Worryingly that doesn't look too bad.

Is Vamp finally developing a small amount of taste, or is mine getting worse?

Answers on a postcard to: Frank, c/o Chris Stevens, Somewhere s**te down South.

Reply to
Pete M

i've always had good taste i'm affraid it's your's that must be improving :)

Reply to
Vamp

Well, if you must have the little engined one, at least that is supercharged.

This week I have been mostly, spending time at

forum are very useful as to what can be upgraded cheaply for less the OEM prices, when they wear, and who sells what should you wish to upgrade.

Reply to
Elder

I'm obviously seeing something different to you, 'cos that linked to a BMW 8-series from here ;-)

ITYM: Frank, c/o Chris Stevens, HMP Southampton?

Reply to
SteveH

There is something delightfully wrong about the 8 series, none of the lines are quite right.

It's much like Lister's biological warfare sandwich

"You see all the ingredients are wrong. The fried eggs: wrong; the chutney: wrong. The chili sauce: all wrong. But put them together and somehow it works. It becomes right. It's you -- this sandwich, Lister, is you."

I don't like anything about it, it's one of BMs failed attempts to make a supercar something they have never got right yet I'd probably still have one if it were to fall into my lap for the right money.

Reply to
Depresion

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Depresion, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Bollocks, the M1 was a bona-fide Supercar.

I'd actually like one, but I have a feeling it's one of those cars that will never be cool. The kind of car geeks lust after.

Reply to
Pete M

Like an Alfa 75 :-p ?

Reply to
Iridium

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Iridium, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Something like that, yeah.

Reply to
Pete M

no no no i think you find no sane car geeks lust over them just sick pervs from wales who probably still think shell suits are cool

Reply to
Vamp