PT Cruiser Engine Replacement

Like the styling but the performance is a joke.

Can a V8 engine be fitted to this car?

Seen this one on the net

Mad Hatter

In article , snipped-for-privacy@nothere.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Maybe you could try to mount a Cadilac V8 and FWD transmission in, other than, how do you fancy trying to fabricate a transtunnel, four bar rear suspension mounts etc?

Anything can be done if you have beig enough balls, a big enough welder and a big enough case of beer.

BTW, drink beer before you start, not while doing it, it will all make so much more sense.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Really ?

Reply to
Nom

Well, heh, I'm riding around California in a modded PT Cruiser, and, hmm, yeah I like the styling.

Chromed 17s too. :)

Reply to
DervMan

Nice !

Gadzooks man - get the hell out of there quick - it's rotting your brain !

Reply to
Nom

And when he comes back to the UK, Kermit is getting chopped in for a Diesel PT :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

That's what Charlie wants.

But I'd prefer the Porsche 944 S2 I've been riding around in.

I was also pulled over too, it's very funny when park rangers see a UK driving licence.

:~#

Reply to
DervMan

"Object not found! The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

Saturday, October 2, 2004 07:46:04 Apache/2.0.48 (NETWARE) mod_jk/1.2.5 "

?

And on a more surprising note, i quite like PT Cruisers :)

Reply to
DanTXD

:)

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet

D'oh - sorry! :)

Reply to
DervMan

in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, "DervMan" slurred :

I got pulled over inside Yosemite too. He pulled a gun on me :-) I didn't realise that you aren't supposed to get out of the car when they stop you. He was quite friendly when he realised I was english, and not in fact a hopped-up killer psycho.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I did that to a California Highway Patrol guy a couple of years ago, and found myself at the pointy sharp end of the gun... :-)

Reply to
DervMan

and a large enough credit limit...

Mason

Reply to
Mason

You been harassing the bears again? Doh.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar