Pug TD engines

Will an inlet manifold from a 1.9TD fit a 1.7TD? I think it will, but wanted to check.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

The manifold gaskets are certainly the same, so I think the manifold itself will fit.

I've replaced a faulty manifold gasket on a 1997 1.9TD with one from a 1988

1.7TD , bolt holes etc were all in exactly the same place & the same size on both.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Read

As i thought, cheers mate