Punto Boss Kit

I have a 96 punto and have bought a streetwize (maxpower) avanti steering wheel and need the boss kit for it. It use's a mountney boss kit, but they dont make a boss for the punto. Anyone and ideas on how I can get it fitted..

Someone said to me that momo boss should fit, dunno if thats true or not ???

Nick

Reply to
Nicholas Bailey

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

If it is a modern small PCD wheel mounting on the boss, Sparco, OMP, and Momo will work. If it is slighty larger, check it again S-Racing (or they do a sparco/Momo sized adaptor for their bosses), other wise if it is the big PCD Classic sized bolt pattern, then you are out of luck with mountney only making them.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo