Quality eBay auction

Sometimes I'm sure the internet was made just for mental people

Reply to
Abo

Movie buff misquote:

"My God, it's full of 'tards!"

Reply to
PCPaul

nites? not even i spell that badly! ok i've read the rest and i aint even gonna point out the other spelling errors. how can people post an auction like that!

Reply to
Vamp

**** whooooooosh ****
Reply to
SteveH

heh

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

after posting that i realised he maybe taking the piss once i read the Q&A section

Reply to
Vamp

Bring back Robbs Celebs, all is forgiven!

Reply to
JackH

Currently at £33,600 so cheap at half the price.

Alan

Reply to
Alan

Apparently former BBC political correspondent John Sergeant was bidding on this auction, but on the last instance of him being outbid, decided to give up.

"The trouble is that there is now a real danger that I might win. Even for me that would be a joke too far."

Reply to
AstraVanMann