Quick prodject update.

Just thought I'd show you the project isn't dead it's had some paint thrown at it now (well parts of it) so here's a shot of the boot and doors.

As you can see the doors have been smoothed of as have the holes in the boot to fix the number plate, number plate light and handle. There seems to have been a lot of work for not a lot to be done in many ways.

Also got the 3 spokes back from the polishers:

Do you guys think I made the right decision going with VW Rosewood red for the paint? Should be able to get away without having the V5 changed.

Reply to
Depresion

Hurrah !

It looks more maroon/purple to me - if your V5 says "Red" then I'm not sure it'll be close enough.

Reply to
Nom

Yes V5 says it's Red but VW call the paint red. Will see what they say when it goes for the (now overdue) MOT. It's been in there for just under a year now, having bit's cut off and others welded on. The only plastic on the car will be in the seat trims and on the radio non of this fibreglass nonsense. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

In article , depreso snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Some 3 spokes can look cool, especially when properly polished.

Thats a nice deep plum colour. I approve.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@Somewhere.Somewhere spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

He got lucky. Normal if they don't have a colour in their limited list, then it's white (like the Benneton/Harlequin Polos).

Reply to
MeatballTurbo