Quick quiz

What type of car is this?

size about 1mb)

Reply to
Depresion

doesnt sound like a HKS type dump valve, sounds like a normal baily type, maybe a chipped Escort cosworth?

Pretty hard to say really, non hks rules out some jap cars though

Reply to
Ronny

A Citreon 2CV? ;-)

Reply to
Bigus

No dump valve, no turbo but the not jap is right.

Reply to
Depresion

An industrial fan with a worn bearing and a dodgy electrical connection, coupled with a girl sneezing?

;)

Reply to
Chris B

Well, it's at least 2 cylinders short of a proper set.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

It's a Subaru Forester, being driven through a flowering rape seed field, with a knackered pollen filter, by a chronic hayfever sufferer, with bad taste in music.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Its a supercharged VW Polo.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I didn't expect anyone to get it. The sound that's like a blow off valve is down to the car having twin inlet filters and the boost return venting to the atmosphere.

Reply to
Depresion

Heh, I didnt guess it entirely by the sound (I do think it sounds quite cool). Mostly I just knew from your previous posts that you were into Polos and/or have a G40.

Can I have my five pounds?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

If I had £5 I would be putting it towards making my car sound like that. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Is it the same as that car in Harry Potter, a 105e as I recall?

Reply to
Questions

dunno but has the driver got a cold?

Reply to