Quiet?

No posts in 2 days whats happening?

You all gone to sleep?

Reply to
Ronny

Your news server must have gone to sleep.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Last post I see is fuel evaperating by Tim? am I missing 2 days worth of posts?

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

snip

Yeah, but we were all talking about you ;-)

Reply to
Jamesy

No new topics, but lots of replies ot older ones. Keep up man. :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Its very quiet on MSN too...now that you won't talk to me cos you're embarrassed about your laziness :-p

-- Chet

Chet

Oi lol, Im not on the pc as much now, only at work and your never on, I still aint sent it though lol, so I am a lazy git, agreed :)

Reply to
Ron

you say lazy like it's a bad thing :)

i aint seen any posts in 2 days either but meh who cares i been busy.....................sitting doing sweet FA :)

Reply to
vamp