Re: Check those pics out....

Copy the header or all of the email (including the header) and send it to the abuse line listed in the post, which is snipped-for-privacy@carnet.hr Now please, let's leave it alone. The thing that is worse than the spam is the people who continually whine about it afterwards continually cross posting. Yes, I know I'm now one of them!

Gaz

> > Do you REALLY think he would use his correct email??????? > > If someone's stupid to think that someone would follow a link to outwar.com, > then possibly. the OP could have at least used tinyurl or something... > >
Reply to
Gaz Pike