Re: Exhaust flame burners?

dan y not get a big bore exhaust trim and leopard skin seat covers for your

> 405, and a rack and helmet box 4 ur > xl.................UK.REC.CARS."MODIFICATIONS" after all.............lol > > goll > > POWERHOUSE BOYZ........PUT UP OR SHUT UP! > >

Good ideas.

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

Insurance? Why would a 12 year old need car insurance?

Reply to
Scott M

This one I know is rotten beyond belief, even the xmember has a huge hole in. Daft arse is driving it around with no MOT, shagegd shocks and absolutely rotten brakepipes.

Reply to
Conor

wonder as a cyber geek you would be prepared to put up or shut up? ...............maybe not..........easy 2 type on here...........even easier

2 eat the dust of my RS!

goll

Reply to
gollum

Er, what others are there ? The content of your posts shows you don't own a Focus RS.

Reply to
Nom

Good point - well made

Reply to
spawn

Personally, I'm just hoping to f*ck that it /is/ a Ford, and that the retard hasn't inherited/stolen/won/found enough money for a /proper/ RS - a 911 Renn Sport! 8^o

Reply to
Jamesy

I don't know - you posted it.

Reply to
Jamesy

between 120k-180K miles depending on whether they are nailed, or just driven fast :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

ewwwwwww, nasty boy. Does your mother know you talk like that.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

You wouldn'tr know a proper motor if it came and bit you in the arse.

BTW, the specs on mine are 420BHP and 1863 lb/ft of torque AS STANDARD.

Reply to
Conor

Hehe, i kinda like this guy now!!!

Reply to
Andy R

Hehe. Seen the new C4 one yet (996?) ? Top notch, classic styling too

- only comes in white with the carrera graphics down the side (in red or blue), just as in days of old.

Reply to
Lordy

Yea, it's being touted as a lightweight but it's 1350 kilos. Not bad compared to a normal 911's 1500 odd kilos I suppose.

Hehe, of course not :)

Reply to
Lordy

Nice article on the AutoExpress site. I'm not sure about the red alloys though.

Reply to
Nom

It's the retro look tho, mirroring the old Renn Sport model. It's the kind of thing an enthusiast - which is who Porsche are aiming the car at

- will cream their pants over.

Reply to
Lordy

Yes, can't see you lasting long wanting to shoot flames out of your aRSe.

A good Phal, and 12 pints of Kirin should do the trick.

As a safety precauction always make the extinguisher is handy, and a bog roll is pre-chilled in the fridge.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I can see it now.

Naff coloured alloys...optional extra at =A310,000

--=20 ________________________ Conor Turton conor snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ICQ:31909763 ________________________

Reply to
Conor