Re: HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

All praises be to Allah, the Lord of the Universe. May the peace and

> blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad His last messenger. >

Do I get a discount on Semtex if I join up?

Reply to
huLLy

As a local once said elsewhere.........

oh, and by the way ! his name is not jesus ? that is a latin usage from the greek word "issua" the J Is from the latin, his mame would be known as "yashua" a compound name of yah, or jah, or the salvation of Eloihim (eloihim) being God, this is the "issua" jesus means that savoiur, are you interested, please ! note, iam not jesus ! if you think so ! tell how come you arrive at that conclusion, jim, comprehend

ROBERT KNOW MORE THAT YOU THINK

kind regards, from, bobby, yea, MM 3 IZC

Religion makes most people headcases...........if you let it ...........

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ

No, it's the noise of the bells... the bells... THE BELLS!

Reply to
huLLy

Would that be the bells you ring or the Bells you drink? (Cheap whisky isn't to be recommended by the way.)

--

73 Brian
Brian Reay

No, its an anglicisation of the Greek spelling of Yeshua (Joshua in hebrew). Jesus is just the greek form of Joshua.

Reply to
Gordon Hudson

A combination of both would most likely tip you over the edge...

Reply to
huLLy

Good man......I wouldn't believe anything he told me anyway....... :~)))

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing .....I always think.........

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ

I liked his catchy tune "I'm gonna get me a gun"

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ

I love this guy ....

Jim GM4DHJ

My last messenger broke, are you a MS MVP by any chance?

Reply to
Flan-Flinger

Well, it's certainly responsible for most of the wars in the world!

Reply to
know code

In message , Gordon Hudson writes

The original Joshua is, of course, the guy that fit the Battle of Jericho. It's easier to give the second Joshua a different name than call him Jesus #2. A few years ago, I spent several days working with Jesus. I even bought him lunch and a couple of beers. Ian.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

That is certainly true and, often as not, those fighting the war possibly share a common, or essentially common, religion!

--

73 Brian
Brian Reay

Yes, I should have said that thats the principal reason why the two have been kept different. To avoid confusion. It was a very common name because of the original Joshua.

Reply to
Gordon Hudson

And Joseph was not his dad, actually Joseph was too old to get it up, and Mary got rather frustated, so she had an affair with the local gardener, so Jesus was a bastard!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

The problem is that Muslim is not a Religion it's an infectious disease and should be destroyed just like any other disease.

Reply to
John

In message , Alan Holmes writes

Nick! Did you hear what he said? He's one for you, now. Ian.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

Here, here!

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Jim GM4DHJ

I think most people in this ng prefere M3's to muslims.

....or am I taking things too far

Andy

Reply to
deBaser