Re: I got beat up!

hence a good reason to carry something metal n hard or a baseball bat in ur

> car, always find the little buggers sumwhere, although i know the police > wouldnt exactly apreciate a baseball bat in ur car

Why not, claim you play baseball regularly. If you wear the cap as well then everything's OK :-)

The sight of you wielding a baseball bat would deter a lot of weedy troublemakers from starting anything. Still, what can you expect in Edinburgh. They're almost as bad as the glaswegians :)

The Dervboy

Reply to
DervBoy

Extendable wheel bar does the job for me :) Havn't had to use it yet, but i have no problem with doing so in defence of my motor.

Reply to
Dan405

6 cell maglite, for punctures and the like ;)

-- Chet

Chet

7lb club hammer, just in case the starting motor sticks ;-)

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

[snip]

Or, conversely, precisely the reason why _not_ to have something like this in the car . . .

Reply to
DervMan

Maglite is the nuts, I have a 2xAA in the door pocket, was gettting in the car when some **** requested I give him the keys, I gladly obliged by introducing his teeth and back of head to the maglite (swung by the lanyard) - he ran...

Must get a 6 cell....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

"Chet" wrote

Chet, you couldn't puncture shit with a 6 cell maglite. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Jings, bad luck mate.

I'm rather grateful that the Ford has anti-hijack locks it's already stopped one complete arse trying to get into the car.

Reply to
Steve Firth

True, however since I've looked into it, there is a legal 'defence' product called Defender. It's a green dye/foam that stings the eyes, but isn't illegal like pepper spray or CS gas.

Girly, but sensible, IMO - I'm going to get some for me, my gf, and tell a few people I know who have had similar problems here.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++

What relevance the highlighted bit?

Reply to
DervMan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WTF has being an immigrant got to do with it?

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

You want one of these

Not as much use when changing tyres though :)

Reply to
James Grabowski

Now Now then, if there is ever road rage I take myself out of the car as I believe that I am a weapon in my own right, if the youth pulls a bar make sure you tell him to put you down and make sure you stay down......

Otherwise it would be in his best interest to F**k off now, then if he doesn't back off I got £20 says I could put him down before he started to swing it, and that's not being cocky that's confidence for you.......

In today's society road rage plays a big part in this once loved past time (Driving), so there is only one way to act and that's with your heart, if you start to feel the situation escalate and you know when it does you feel it, once you get that feeling take 'em down or get a pounding.

There is no reasoning with the little S#its, and when they are in a group take the biggest one down first and hope they back off if not then be prepared for a slug fest !

Advice I would always give to a motorist, take self defence lessons.... a friend of mine Marie took the advice and once some guy started on her with road rage thinking she would sit in her car lock the door and cry.......

That was the biggest misconception of his life, she dropped him in front of rush hour traffic, how classic is that ! he was so embarrassed he got back in his car and stayed there. lol

:o)

-- Deviant Devanti

We are here for one reason, to reproduce; everything else we do is just to pass time until our next sexual encounter. :o)

Reply to
Deviant Devanti

[...]

Richard Kilpatrick raved thus:

:: poke my eyes, so I strangled him a little bit and he calmed down.

LOL!!!

Abo

Reply to
Abo

Funkyman raved thus:

:: 7lb club hammer, just in case the starting motor sticks ;-)

Heh, ages ago I was buying some screenwash (I think - not important) from Halfords. The two beefy guys in the queue in front of me bought a rubber mallet and a pair of driving gloves each... I thought it a little odd.

Abo

Reply to
Abo

Richard Kilpatrick raved thus:

:: True, however since I've looked into it, there is a legal 'defence' :: product called Defender. It's a green dye/foam that stings the eyes, :: but :: isn't illegal like pepper spray or CS gas.

This stuff?

Abo

Reply to
Abo

The gloves were obviously to stop the shaft from slipping out of their hands when swinging the mallet. Rubber as opposed to metal, a lesser sentence may be, LOL.

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman