Re: I just got my grubby mits on.........

I'm having to restrain myself from doing what I did to the old BX valver. Now that was quite lairy ;-), only 204bhp but in 985KG's :-)))))))))

Reply to
**-**

Another BX 16V.

> > 350quid, 88K, Black, 1991, Phase 2. Quite mint, loadsa bills. > > Just remembered why I loved my old one so much LOL. I've already fiddled the > ride height adjusters to drop it a bit, drilled some nice large holes in the > bottom of the airbox and had the G3 on the faded sections of the bumpers. > > Ahh ya gotta love a BX Valver LOL. > > Matt >

You rule! And i'm very jealous!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I remember it!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I'm actually going to Leicester this week. If I don't have to rush back up here, is the invitation to prang your car still open? :P

Reply to
Doki

You prang it you buy it, and its insured for 17.5K, but your more the welcome to drive it ;-)

Reply to
**-**

"All breakages must be paid for" hanging off the rear view mirror instead of the fluffy dice then? I think I'm in Leicester on Thursday night, if I can get things sorted I should be able to hang around a bit to demonstrate my system of lightening by removing bits of trim with the aid of a hedge before I bugger off to Norwich.

Reply to
Doki

Don't forget me in november! Actually i'll be over next month too but don't think i'll have the time to break it ;)

-- Chet

Chet

MEMO TO SELF: Remeber to weld Wastegate shut and set limit to 2grand early November ;-)

Reply to
**-**

So if i make it next month i get the uncut version? :)

-- Chet

Chet

Sweet. I quite like these - it makes a GREAT sleeper :)

Reply to
Nom

Ditto !

Reply to
Nom

17.5Krona? whats that in English money then? :)
Reply to
dojj

My mate had got the dates wrong for the gig. So your car is safe, for now at least :P.

Reply to
Doki

Hey i'm quite close to leicester when i'm at uni, so post when you decide to go and i'll come to, we can have a mini UKRCM meet for none old people :) Well, Matt's 23 or 24 or summet, so thats pretty old... ;)

Reply to
Dan405

Why you cheeky....

*Shakes Fist*

(bringing an old gag out of retirement for an ageist comment).

Reply to
MeatballTurbo