Re: ken

Because wouldn't that mean he had a job or a business or

> something? Hence the business centre?

It's correct, or was correct. No idea if he's still working there. It doesn't take too long to track him down via Google. He lives in a low rent area.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Have you ever been there? One visit is all it takes to understand why it is home to the brain dead.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Strangely although I used to have a workshop unit near Eastleigh (Fair Oak), I have never lived there, nor would I want to!

Ken

I wonder if it cost him £38k in legal fees. Because - did you know - he once cost someone else £38k in legal fees?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Allegedly. But then also, did you know that the judge said there was no point in finding against him, even though there was a case, because he was "not a person of substance" - i.e. he was a pathetic pikey who wasn't worth sueing - I always find that part of the story the most amusing :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

No-one said you were brain dead or a k*****ad. Feeling a bit guilty, I presume.

Reply to