Re: Made my day that has.

> Took it down a couple of weeks ago for some local driving. > Yep, sure it was Shel'. Or someone who looks like her. > No hat, no gloves, heater on at motorway speeds in a thin nylon jacket > and T shirt. Cold, but not excessively so, but fun. Hair restyled by > Saab.

You're obviously as hard as f*ck then. :) I guess the heaters are better in your Saab than my girlfriends Spider.

Reply to
getbent

Countach. Leather interior, gated shifter, campag wheels OC members sticker. Recessed "25th" badge that was surrounded by laurel leaves. Lambo badges on the back again recessed. Stone chips on the front airdam, no stupid big wing on the back. a proper used rather than show car. Fuel filler inside one of the scoops under a flap with a sticker next to the drivers door saying "do not overfill" Italian "designed by..." badge. And definatley more than 4 cylinder the way it howled even when just squirting accross the car park. One of the trolley lads said "it's nice but we had a DB9 and a Murcialago in together the other week". porsches are common fodder round our local tesco.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Oooh - a posh Tesco.

Mk1 Nissan Micra's and taxi's are all I see in the Batley Tesco.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Well, we have Lymm, Appleton and the surrounding villages and 3 ASDAs, a Morrisons, and this huge Hyperbig Tesco. they paid for a lot of the new rugby leage stadium too. they sell a lot of Finest stuff there, and the Value stuff is hidden near the Pepsi/coke/booze, so that students can be kept to a small portion of the store.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2