Re: **** me

It's painted. Finally. Although the bonnet looks like it'll need a bit of

> sanding and blow in or two..

No need for the bad language - it usually demonstrates a lack of intelligence and vocabulary. Appropriate in the case of your post. You haven't said what is painted. Are you painting a whole car? Have another read of your original message, it doesn't make sense!

Reply to
Len

Oh look, it's a newbie who hasn't even browsed the group to find out what's going on before jumping in with both feet and a mouth bigger than their brain.

Fuck off out of here. You obviously don't have the required intellect to participate.

Reply to
SteveH

Makes perfect sense to me.

Nob satchel.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I like that - not heard it before, though.

Reply to
SteveH

In news:46268afc$1 snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com, Len wittered on forthwith;

Google for it. It's been mentioned about a million times on usenet.

Well done, Dokers.

Tomorrow night, mine shall have the transplant completed - provided I can remember where all the wiring goes :-)

Reply to
Pete M

Ahhhh, Len = Ken.

Wondered where he had got to.

Reply to
SteveH

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) wrote in news:1hwsgcx.litage1b8xveaN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk:

Nah, looks different to me. Anyway, I thought Ken got drowned or something.

Reply to
Tunku

Fuck off

Reply to
Abo

Whereas a comment like yours usually demonstrates the person to be extremely anally retentive and to have never had a fun day in their whole life, be a Daily Wail reader and spend all day looking down the nose of people in the petrol station who they deem to do menial jobs whilst driving their car which is on finance like the rest of their lives.

Reply to
Conor

If you don't like bad language, don't read the post, it obviously has no interest for you.

Know f*ck off you salivating rampant knob cheese munching pecker head.

Reply to
Elder