Re: Modifiers against aggressive behaviour (MAAB)

I've noticed how people driving modified cars tend to be peaceable, kind

> people, considerate to others and generally a welcome part of civilised > society. > > I'm thinking of setting up an organisation called Modifiers Against > Aggressive Behaviour (MAAB). > > Volunteers would campaign locally against aggressive behaviour, helping all > of us move towards a better society! > > Anyone up for it?

Sounds good, how about if anyone acts aggressive I just get out the car and slap them down with me Maglight.

Matt (have I missed the point a bit ;-))

Reply to
**-**

Not what you said when you came in here spouting Vitriol about noisy, agressive obnoxious cars, and their drivers.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I feel you may have too much time on yours hand...

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

By degrees, most of us here can be like him from time to time. This a local group for local people, nothing for you here.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Are you saying that you are pro aggression? Are you too an aggressive man? It would be great to get the views of some aggressive people, as they are the kind of people that MAAB could maybe help!

Reply to
Michael Calwell

Okay, group hug everyone....

(c: