Re: OT: Recommend me some trainers

>Don't want to pay top money, either.... my Air Max things were a half

>>price deal when I bought 'em. >> >> > See if there is a shopping village type outlet place anywhere near then. > Used to buy my Vans from the Vans outlet shop at the end of each years > run. Cost about 1/2 price, because a new "model" was released with the > same name next year.

I have Vans - they're good.

Reply to
DanTXD

How much to leave Wales ?

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Yeah we have one of them at Chester and Morcambe, and the Lowry outlet at Manchester.

Haven't been to the Lowry yet, but I imagine it might be a little more expensive than the out of town country ones.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

The one just near York isn't too bad.

Reply to