Re: Please recommend/warn about mobile alloy wheel repair firms.

Hi

> > Could anyone please recommend (or warn me which to avoid) any alloy wheel > refurb firms (mobile if poss) for SE London/North Kent?

Is there such a thing? I can't really see someone being able to sandblast and paint an alloy in situ. We had a set of 15" wheels done for £50 a piece at a place on an industrial estate.

Reply to
Doki

Yes, there is such a thing. They have large vans fitted-out to deal with repairs and refurbishing. I just don't know who to use in this area.

Reply to
Nick