Re: Try my MK4 Escort web site

> Well, it would help if there was even _some_ content there.....

> > 'currently updating'. > > > > WTF is the point of posting the URL to a site that's currently down? > > > I had a look at italiancar.co.uk and its funny how only about 10% of > your web site actually has anything to do with italian cars! Besides > your web-site is just a list of stuff. If you're gonna critisize me, > then i will say that your site needs a menu-system or something.

It's just listed in my sig. I don't go spamming newsgroups with me.

All my site exists for is to share photos. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reply to
SteveH

Yea, that's it, go on - slag off a long standing resident of the group for having a better website (and also one that he didn't spam). That

*always* makes your own website seem soooo much better :)

That is possibly the worst comeback 'flame' I have ever seen, heh.

For your next trick, maybe you could try something along the lines of "Yea ?! YEA ??! well... Well, you've got your shoelaces undone !". Guaranteed to have twice as much effect as your last effort (altho it has to be said that two times zero is still zero, but that's not really the point - you go Girl !).

Reply to
Lordy

Lol you guys, :)

Ron