Re: well that's that sorted

yeah sucks had all the lectures, speed doesn't interest me anymore on

> the road, i'll be driving differently when i get my licence back now > i think, kinda glad i got some kinda ban as without one i probably > would have done it again like a nob.

You'll be after a track day car, then?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Good call. Get yourself a big diesel 4wd vamp and then get a lotus 7 replica on a trailer. Drive to track in diesel and then race the arse off the lotus 7 replica.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Good luck!

328 is a nice car, 330 is a bit nicer. 320 would have been 90% of the fun and probably half the insurance...
Reply to
Tim S Kemp

My mate has a SO520 and its like, group 15 or something daft. Its slower than the 206 in a straight line, and slower round the corners - but then, it is rather large and heavy.

I bet the 328 isn't as much more to insure than a 320 as you'd think.

Reply to
DanTXD

I bet it is.

Old 520s were a poor choice, newer 320/520 have a 175 bhp 2.2l six that's very very nice. And if you're not interested in speed then they have the smoothness and the sound of the 2.8.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

was really looking for a 323 really with the 2.5 and it was about £100 difference. love the noise of the 2.8 but also love the way it plods along without any effort with something i aint used to in the MR2, i think my dad called it silence :)

Reply to
Vamp