RECARO A8 Reclinable bucket seats for sale... the super rare Porsche ones!

I have a set of absolutely mint Porsche Recaro A8 reclinable bucket seats for sale. How rare? super rare and only about 5000 cars came with this seat from the factory. The seats are absolutely mint and I am accepting reasonable offers directly at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

fssgmeister

How about I offer to shove them up your arse sideways. I think that is reasonable.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

You give the impression you're a revolting person, the language in your messages and content is obscene, so you're going into the kill/idiot filter.

Reply to
steve

And you read like a 12 year old who got hold of mummy's laptop. I'm glad you won't be replying to any of my messages.

Oh and I'm probably one of the nicer people on here.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2