Remember the magnets on fuel lines thing?

Well, they've gone one better:

That's definitely _the_ most innovative use of 'strategically placed magnets' I've ever seen.

Reply to
SteveH

Ooohh i could probably touch the sides with that on

Reply to
Chet

*snort*
Reply to
SteveH

I don't want to know the story behind how you found that.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

In article , snipped-for-privacy@jcis.com.au spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

The sick pervy alfa bastard was probably actually looking for fuel line magnets. ;)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Just throw a leg of lamb in and pull out the bone.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

i wonder if they would work on the fuel lines..........:)

Reply to
dojj

You would need a very large bore fuel line. Oh wait, don't you use washing machine fittings as emergency cut off taps :)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

All fuel injected cars have magnets on the fuel lines theese days so it's waste of money to buy more.

Reply to
Peter Hill

I was thinning of magnetising the WHOLE fuel line that way, I'd save a few grams on the magnets I'd have to add wouldn't I :)

Reply to
dojj