Reminder - Top Gear, tonight, BBC2, 8pm

Sky + Series Link already set, for future misses lol. Will *deffo* be watching tonight

Reply to
Abo

Looks like they've been having fun,

Homer

Did anyone watch? I fell asleep after ten minutes of it is all... But I had the PVR catching it anyway, so I'll try be arsed to remember to watch it before next weeks.

Reply to
DanB

I did.

Thought it was great, don't kow what Conor will have thought though...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Maybe I need to be watching it sooner then...

Reply to
DanB