Renault 5 Monaco/GTX exhaust system

Hey all,

I'm looking for an exhaust system for a Renault 5 Monaco (GTX). I originally thought it had a cat but I think it's got 3 silencer boxes?! I think there'd be big gains to be had by replacing the system. Anyone know of any exhausts?

Thanks in advance Matt

Reply to
Cabbage

Turbos are pretty good silencers anyway, just remove 1st two boxes replace with tube!

Reply to
Burgerman

It's not a turbo car. Its the 1.7L dual choke carb. How easy would it be to obtain said random tube and fit it?

Reply to
Cabbage

Scrap exhaust tubing, weld! Easy if you can, exhaust place or garage if you cant! Keep the rear one though.

Reply to
Burgerman

buggar, don't have any scrap exhaust tubing or a welder. Sounds like it'll be exhaust place!

Reply to
Cabbage

  1. Drive to your local franchise.
  2. Pay them some money, and they'll custom-build you a system to fit your car.
  3. Like the lifetime warranty.
  4. The end.
Reply to
Nom