Renault and the bailiffs

It's good stuff isn't it? I especially like the idea of a primate rescue centre in Manby where they take stray gibbons and apes and whatnot, which have presumably turned up in public places.

And how the primate rescue is used by the local councilors for deviant sexual behaviour. Witnessed by the janitor who is then able to blackmail them. And not just the janitor, the *chief* janitor, there is a staff of them.

I know, when finally I tire of my collection of sex-toy primates, I shall be leaving them in places around Manby, e.g. in the public library, hanging off the council offices, maybe brachiating along the high street? They will be well cared for, or, well, at least until the council meeting finishes early and the councilors' wives aren't expecting them home until later. Still, c'est la vie, gotta earn the bananas somehow eh, Bubbles?

Reply to
Questions

LOL - must have been around the ages of 14 to 18.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I only just read it, and it's brightened up my day :P

Reply to
Ronny

You're such a loser... why are you quoting G-squad lyrics at me.... anyway, I've got news for you (and everyone else) I managed to give the authorities that be £300 and agreed to pay £50 a month, as suggested by one of the more normal posters on this group.

So, when's the race "Dave"? When you've finished cleaning monkey crap out of your XR4i, maybe we'll have that race. What? I don't hear you monkey boy. What's that? Don't want to race anymore? - WIMP!

Don't think NOS will help you, I don't care if you've got rocket-fuel in your tank, you won't beat the 16 for handling. Just driving her back from the compound today, I beat a 911 and a C4 HDi off the lights... and I started 3 cars back.

So you name the time, you name the place - I'll be there. It will be funny when everyone on this newsgroup turns up and watches an Ren 16 beat your c*ck extension 4i. It'll wipe the smile off your face though. Come on down!

I saw an XR4i parked outside the new Oxfam store in Manby today while out for lunch. E-Reg, Black with a snorkel and a screaming kid in the back... how about I bet on it being yours? Doing some clothes shopping were you?

As if I'd give you my address, you gipsy... you'd probably nick everything in my house. Oh and why've you got a tow-bar on the XR4i... for the caravan?

Rhys.

"If I can't do it, it can't be done" (50 Cent)

Reply to
Rhys Williams

Really?

I doubt that very much.

HTH

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

yeah mate they did them in E reg one of the last ones before they started making the merkur its defininatly an xr4i checked the badges all are original although i had no paperwork with the car but its geniune mate check your facts. cheers dave

Reply to
twinDTM

That is one fast arse you have there.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

ROFLMAO! Me, more normal? LOL - you haven't met me. I do try and be vaguely helpful on the few occasions where I can though.

3 car lengths back, or with 3 cars between you and the front of the queue? If it was just empty space in front, then no big deal at all - a rolling start would give even the slowest cars a reasonable advantage.

Oh, and is it something particularly good to beat a diesel citroen off the lights with a car with an M3 engine in?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to
Nom

I have... the original 2.8 three door XR4i it was superseded by the 5 door XR4x4 in 1985 here in the UK.

I doubt any dealer would have had any of the earlier cars hanging around unregistered for two years...

The later 5 door XR4i which if IIRC, came with a choice of 2.0 4 pot, and

2.9 6 pot, and didn't appear until well after 1988, which is when your car was first registered at the latest, so in a nutshell, I suggest *you* check *your* facts, (especially given the lack of paperwork), before spouting any further s**te in here.

HTH

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

No, because it's not a CVH.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

But presumably the rest is true?

Reply to
Mason

Meh. All this trolling made me feel left out. I had to do something

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Conor thinks that an XR4i is a CVH? What the hell?

XR4i was made up to D plate when the XR 4x4 took over. They didn't 'start' making the Merkur, the Merkur was a parallel production and stopped being sold in North America around 1989 IIRC. XR4Ti has a 2.3 "Lima" derivative, IIRC, something vaguely related to the Pinto but not quite.

UK XR4is are 2.8 Cologne V6s. Whilst 4.4s is pushing it, you can tune the buggers up a fair bit.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

So Mr TwinDTM - You think me waking up to a load of monkey crap on my car is funny do you? Think it's a coincidence that you work at the "primate rescue centre" and now my car's covered in gibbon cr@p?

Well you chose the wrong guy mister, the wrong guy - I'll have you know that my sister's a Special Constable for Lincolnshire constabulary. I've passed her your details, and photographic evidence. Expect a call mate...

By the way, when did you say you wanted that race?

Reply to
Rhys Williams

This thread just gets better and better...........

Reply to
AstraVanMan