renault world series

anyone going?

Tim S Kemp

Yep, will hopefully be there on the Saturday. Can't argue with a free event at Silverstone :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Dammit - going on the sunday, won't see you there!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Well it's not definate yet. My mate wants to do Saturday as he's suppose to be working Sunday, but we're going to Wembley on the Friday to see the Foo Fighters (woo), so it depends what sort of time we get back from that.

So you never know....

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You can when it's just Renaults.

Sorry Dan ;-)

Reply to
Brownz (Mobile)

My car may be yellow - but yours is still more gay ;-)

Reply to
DanB

Yellow? Eww.

Reply to
DervMan

Mind you, the JCW Mini and the R27 would be a great match up on a trackday of some kind I bet. Of course, on 5th gear, the 197 Cup pwned the new Cooper S ;-)

Reply to
DanB

My apologies, Cooper S Works ;-)

Reply to
DanB

Look at it this way, it's paid for by the people that think a front drive hatch with an oversized engine can be sporty.

Sorry Dan ;-)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You're probably right. Yellow works on some machines, but as a rule of thumb, I follow Charlie's "eww" default.

Yellow Cinquecentos have great comical value. Yellow Audi S3s look pants.

Reply to
DervMan