Repair CD for Merc A Class & Audi Console 'pop out' tool?

Repair CD for Merc A Class & Audi Console 'pop out' tool?

Anyone know were I can obtain a repair or parts CD for the A Class? Like normal Merc are not to helpful.

By contrast, CDs for BMW and VW/Audi are common place on eBay.

Oh, also need suggestions on were to buy those 'special' tools to pop out the ICE on a 2004 Audi fitted with the Syph II CD/radio sound system so can fit a hands free bluetooth mobile phone kit.

Ta

Reply to
Biscuit

No longer needed, I made the special tools myself for £1.

Reply to
Biscuit