Rims for sale

I have like new American Eagle Racing Series 193 Rims 17" on Hercule tires. Retail price 2100 dollars selling for 1400.00 cdn live in the ottawa area write me if interested

Felipe snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Felipe Constantino

[snip rude stuff]

Now that's just plain rude.

Reply to
DervMan

It'll give the Daily Mail something to write about next week though :P. "Young tommy loved cars, but when he tried to look up his interest on the internet, he found an appalling torrent of obscenities...".

Reply to
Doki

Pretty good actually :P.

Need to hunt down that **-** bloke and ask him about me stuffing his SAAB through a hedge though. I'm actually going to Leicester in a few weeks. Afrika Bambaataa concert :::).

Reply to
Doki

But you belong to the UK, you and all your fellow countrymen are owned by our British Government !

/me legs it before the pipebombs start coming over the fence :)

Reply to
Lordy

Tiocfaidh ar la!

-- Chet

Chet

Heh. When the world is in dire need of potatoes and peat, you'll rise to power...

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

All the better ;)

-- Chet