Ronny. For you the Audi Media engine skin

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ron10.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I think it is for the latest one. Have a look at this thread

people mentioned the red screen prob, and updating the exe should fix it.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

media engine? this for a carputer, somone give me the link :)

Reply to
Cheater2k

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

And they have their forum based on MP3car.com

You can link to the forum from the media engine site. After that, just have a look through the posts, signup, and browse that and the rest of the MP3car.com boards.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Carl, that Audi Media Engine skin is the nut's, I have transfered all my mp3's to my new 60 gig hdd, and I'm getting a normal mobo, and will step up the voltage, the reason is I need to run my rear screens in VGA mode.

The new GF FX series cards are 40 quid with tv out, 128mb and this will clone the desktop perfect using the Nview utility :) and then port it too the 2 headrest screens.

Been download music videos all weekend all ready to go in :D.

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Heh, i have over 31gb (just over 8,000) MP3's and about 7gb of music vids, it would be pretty cool to have them in the car....except the set up would probably be worth more than the car :) And the sound quality never seems as good on music vids.

Reply to
Dan405

Looks a bit tacky to me Carl tbh, I like the simplicity of Media Engine, although I have looked at that other one

The thing I dont like about Media Engine is I cant Alt tab between windows, also you couldnt use GPS and listen to a CD, at least I have not found a way of doing it,

Have you found a Way of Alt Tabing out of ME?

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Still trying to work out how to keep music playing while moving between the Apps myself.

I might ask on the forums later, and see what response I get.

I've been using 4AM with a 640x480 skin. Works real well. That and Mappoint work real well.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo