Saxo Twonk benefit fraud gets reamed.

Bet he wishes he had that bigger bore tail fitted.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

How dare he find the money to stop his mother being evicted.

Also if they claim his car is worth £12.5k and he got £12k fraudulently do you think they will be happy to take his car as full payment?

Reply to
Depresion

Would you, honestly, would you?

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

It's French so I wouldn't touch it. I guess there "expert" would though.

Reply to
Depresion

Like that bit " modifying ordinary motors into flashy supercars ", something like a Saxo could never be a supercar by anyones standards!

Reply to
Me

Unfortunately they seem to have mixed up value and cost though.

Just because something may have cost =A312.5k to build does not mean it is= =20 worth =A312.5k... ;)

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Make sure you set the popup/advert killer to block the sites associated with that one - Block - mediaplex.com/

Reply to
Dennis

It's OK. Exploder did it automatically.

Reply to