Saxo VTR induction kit?

Yeah but as I said it would be for a daily hack, so the diesel would be better for me, and it'd be plenty quick enough!

Yeah but add it on to the price of the car and it wont be!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I made a vid of my mates Revo doing a front flip and landing perfectly :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Sweet! I got a phone that can take vids now, so when i get chance will see if i can break the car on film :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

:)

Reply to
DanTXD

The message from "Martin" contains these words:

I know - I already run one. Just wondering what the wife would say if I turned up with another.

Reply to
Guy King

"Ah, twins - how sweet"

(and the other one still won't have the relevant engine mount :-) )

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

The message from "Clive George" contains these words:

Which, it later turned out, I didn't need. I thought I did but it turned out to be a shagged driveshaft.

Of course - you can't get them either...

Reply to
Guy King

Definately.

Or a Strada Abarth 130

Reply to
Pete M

NO comparison there, the Sierra is worth the extra 480 quid to insure. I paid it when I was 26.

Unlikely to be bought in large numbers because it's s**te [1]. Therefore rare, and not many stolen.

I see two front wheel drive shitboxes and a Sierra Cosworth. No comparison. I paid Cossie money when I was 27 because it was cheaper to insure than my RS2000 Escort (this is where we came in), it was also cheaper to insure than a 1 year old Punto GT... as was an Integrale. Which backs up my point again. See a pattern developing here?

If you want to insure a s**te fast car, it will probably cost less to insure than a proper fast car, but a new fast car will cost more to insure than an old fast car.

[1] all FWD Vauxhalls being utterly s**te.
Reply to
Pete M

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com, Nom decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I've enjoyed it.

A rwd, no TC thread if ever there was one.

Reply to
Pete M

Pete M ( snipped-for-privacy@blue-nopressedmeat-yonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I actually *saw* a Strada the other day. A convertible... Shocked, I was.

Reply to
Adrian

In message , Adrian writes

You sure the roof hadn't just rusted off?

Reply to
Steve Walker

The message from Adrian contains these words:

Grief.

Mind you - I saw a Renault 16 a few weeks ago. That took me back a while!

Reply to
Guy King

Steve Walker ( snipped-for-privacy@otolith.demon.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Reply to
Adrian

with

Indeed, keeps me occupied!

Hell yeah :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I'm very ambivalent about Beemers. They're ok to drive, but after much empirical research, I'm convinced BMW is a german acronym for "I'm a besuited wanker and don't know how to use indicators" This is particularly true of 3 and X-series, I've noted.

Cheers!

Reply to
James Dore

IMHO the word 'Vauxhall' is superfluous there.

ttfn,

Reply to
James Dore

Hoi! My FWD car is nice.

OK, I'd _rather_ it was RWD, but it's not and it's still a great car.

Reply to
andrewr

Nope :)

What did you do in the Summer ? My grant and summer-wages were *more* than enough to pay me through Uni - I was positively minted when I was a student ! My loans just sat in the bank doing nothing, until I nuked them on a car :)

Reply to
Nom

My old Carlton was pretty quick for its size, went well for 130bhp*

  • minor tweaks eg filter - the stock 122 was under rated - they were definately more!
Reply to
Martin