Sierra Cosworth V6 4x4 estate

Sure I remember someone on here looking for one,

Homer

I bought the leather from that car about 3 years ago :)

Reply to
dojj

That would be me, then

I'd love that, but I've decided that the Safrane will be replaced by a Range Rover with LPG, but that would be tempting if it didn't have such a large price tag.

only got a few more weeks of the Safrane, I'm going to miss the thing. As soon as the buyer gets back from his work (oil rig), I'll have to buy something else :-(

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:443585be$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

I quite fancied a V8 Range Rover but the neighbour blowing the low mileage engine on his one and then blowing the bran new replacement (under warranty)

5000 miles later put me off slightly :-(
Reply to
Homer

Item's gone, I think. Gutted - I learned to drive in a Sierra estate, and hence have always had a thing about them. Was it a manual - IIRC, the Scorpio Cosworth V6 came with an auto box.

Nick

Reply to
NickD