Sig Change

Get out there with your digi cam then :)

Reply to
Ronny

I can't find the fecking thing.

Reply to
SteveH

Very big expense gestating?

Reply to
Grant

Heh.

I have a 'warrenty' for that :-)

Reply to
SteveH

You get your 156 then eventually? Good man. The 156 and the 147 are the two cars that me and the missus both agree on that look stunning.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

It's a nice one, so I'm not using it for commuting - I'm keeping the s**te old Passat for that.

The 75 is going for it's MOT this morning and then is up for sale - I know someone who's shown an interest, who knowns someone who can restore it for peanuts.

I'll get the pics of the 156 up once I've found my digicam.

Reply to
SteveH

Newsflash: SteveH refers to something worth more than a grand as "the s**te old......." :-)

That'll be good - as long as you get something half decent for it and it goes to an appreciating home, that's a result.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Isn't the 1.8 actually better though?

Reply to
fishman

WTF is ->

WTF is -> Honda VFR800

WTF is -> MZ ETZ300

WTF is -> COSOC KOTL

WTF is -> BoTAFOT #87 - BoTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #

The only bit of that post I understood, was "Steve H 'You're not a real petrolhead unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo'

- Golf Cabrio Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - Alfa 75 TSpark - Passat 1.8T"

Reply to
Nom

In news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, fishman decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

No, HTH.

Reply to
Pete M

Very big (extraordinary?) grin ?

A bike - quite a good one apparently.

I've always wondered about those as well. I know COSOC is "Cult of s**te old cars" - dunno about the KOTL - and I guess the UKRMSBC is uk.rec.motorcycles somethingorother.

-> Golf Cabrio Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - Alfa 75 TSpark - Passat 1.8T" Yeah, I managed to get that bit too.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Excited?

A bike - s**te old one, obviously.

KOTL = keeper of the list. I need to resign, as my last s**te old car saw it's demise today. If I don't count the Golf.

BoTAFOT - bikers of the A413 BoTAFOF - bikers of the A414 MRO = Midlands Ride Out UKRMSBC = UKRM Slow Boys Club.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

Oh yeah.

Enormously. Thanks ever so much.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In news:OoFke.12317$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net, AstraVanMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Demise? The 75? Oh 'eck.

As for the KOTL DFV, I suspect I'll always have enough SOCs to fulfil that role :-|

Reply to
Pete M

Still don't know what Apostle #2 and YTC are?

Reply to
fishman

Well you understood more than I thought you would. (c;

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yeah owned by the man who insists that everything jap is boring

Actually it is. My dad has one. Nuff said.

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Are they genuine clubs then ? Like, with members and stuff ?

Reply to
Nom

Go and browse UKRM - all probably won't become clear cos the number stuff isn't mentioned very often, but you can see where Steve got his aggressive streak from :)

Reply to
DanTXD