Skoda repair

Hi all, The wife bumped her Skoda Octavia recently, and we had to get it repaired by the insurance company (it caused quite a lot of damage the plastic elements etc). The accident involved her hitting something head on (yes, I know......). The bumper, frame underneath, bonnet, grill and both light clusters where replaced, but the light clusters seem out of line to how I remember them. I've not managed to find another Octavia of the same type to compare it with, so was wondering - does anyone know of any website that might have good, clear close up photos of the light clusters to let me compare with?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

Try an image search on google.

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Is it a mark 1 or mark 2 Octavia?

Reply to
David Paste

Wander over to briskoda.net and you'll get all the help you need.

Mk1 or Mk2, cause I've probably got pictures of mine you can have as well.

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

It's a 57 plate, not sure of the mark sorry - is there an easy way to check?

Thanks.

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

Simon Finnigan wrote: [snip]

Would it be HE 1 NZ by any chance.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Mark 1:

Mark 2

Yours is most likely to be a Mark 2, I'd think, but late-plate Mark 1 Octavias aren't unknown.

Reply to
David Paste

Almost certainly a Mk2 (unless it's a taxi).

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

Defiantly a mark 2, thanks!

Reply to