so who's driving what these days?

been out of the loop for a wee while and just curious as to who has what these days?

i assume steveH still has an alfa tucked away?

mines is currently the wee project 309

and the lcr daily driver :)

theres also a couple of dervy octavia taxis lurking about but there both sheds and not worth bothering about

currently the 309 has been slightly modded headwork cam full stainless and 4 branch and a few choice tweaks here and there running circa 150 bhp

the cupra is sitting with a revo remap magnex decat/milltek unresonated system forge DV007 and a BMC CDA induction kit circa 270 horses and a pitiful 25mpg :(

future plans are all 309 based(the LCR is only getting cosmetic work(paint restoration/wheel refurb) and i'm toying with megasquirt and bike bodies for the pug as soon as i brush up my soldering skills

so come on guys what you got atm ?

Reply to
Rob

Yes, but it only comes out on occasional weekends. He's into repmobiles these days, and seems to have bought what I consider a nice bike.

Running an E270CDI here - no mods yet...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Well the daily driver is an Ibiza FR TDi, then I still have the 1.8T Polo project, and all the old VWs (T25 camper, 181, T14 Karmann Ghia, T3 Notch, G40, Mk2 Saloon).

Reply to
Depresion

Things went downhill after I sold you the BX. I sort of inherited a Peugeot 306 Estate. Possibly the slowest car in production in 1998.

I suddenly found the will to live again around March last year and I got a Mazda MX-5.

It's brilliant.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

The Alfa 75 still gets out and used on weekends / holidays and sometimes track days (did 5 last year, haven't got my act together this year to do any yet. Must resolve that soon).

The 156 is still Katie's daily driver.

My Passat repmobile goes back in October and will be replaced by something more interesting. S-Type, 9-5 Aero or 407 Coupe are favourites at the moment.

Sold my VFR to JackH and bought a Ducati 750SS.

Reply to
SteveH

Christ!!!

Uno

Robin

Xtrail front

Terrano

Tim

Reply to
Tim..

I give up.

Reply to
Tim..

There you go :-)

Reply to
Clive George

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Is it ok to only own one car or am I in the wrong group? :p

Reply to
Les Ross

Depends if we can slag it off or not. (c:

Go on, what is it?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

This

And this
And a Skoda...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Of course,that goes without saying. It's a modified corsa SRI. I've removed the speedline 16"alloys, raised the suspension and replaced the airbox. Just in the process of removing the black tints but I'm keeping the stainless exhaust. :)

Reply to
Les Ross

I'm not taking the piss, off the top of my head I can think of quite a few cars in here I'd take that over! Assuming all the mods came with it... Just for, erm, eBay purposes of course. I'd never put them back on *whistle* hehe! Come on now, those of you who are about to mock, I'm not the only on in here to have the odd strange/perceived as crap, car vice.

Allessio Speedlines? Corsa B SRi, soooooo, 1.4 16v IIRC (The 1.6 was a Sport or a GSi I think...) - must be a B to have been put on 16's though, as the C needs 17s if you're going for the big wheels look. Bet it looked something a bit like this -

? I really like Speedlines, they're a really nice design and they suit Novas and Corsa Bs really well IMO.

Why are you swapping it all as a matter of interest? I sit that, with the greatest of not taking the piss, are you a bit old to drive such a machine perhaps :-) ?

Reply to
DanB

Just a bit

Les Ross

That looks alright that does.

Reply to
Elder

Yup... I'd definitely be leaving the wheels on that if nothing else.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Passat 1.9 TDi Sport mapped to 173bhp and 273lb/ft of torque.

Honda VFR800Fi with K&N flat panel filter and ART race can - I need to get it on the dyno with standard can and then the ART can at some stage for a true picture of how much extra poke it has as a result of the can, but it's definitely hitting the rev limiter with more ease now, and has more top speed.

I actually suspect that the standard can is coked up, as I don't believe the bike had really had a thrashing at all for the last six years or so. ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

I've got a Mondeo diesel estate and my toy, LWB Frontera, only mod on that is my homemade battery strap, since there wasn't one there when i brought her :-)

james

Reply to
jamesd1974

Nissan 200SX RS13U.

Some bastard has painted a load of white paint all over a A38 slip road. Was 2 lane, now reduces to 1 lane 50m before the A38 and they put a chicane in it. Couldn't be anything to do with me being the fastest vehicle on the A38 while still on the slip road 2 weeks ago?

Reply to
Peter Hill

406 HDi remapped to 137ish brake, which is as dull as ditchwater, and the MK2 GTI which is sat in the barn as I've no time to drive along with no cash to tax and test it. I'm quite tempted to get the engine out and swap it for an ABF but again, cash is a factor.
Reply to
Doki