Sold the R5.

There's nothing wrong with the E30 as such... and I'd love a genuine 325i Sport... but then so would most other E30 fans, hence why they are worth loads now.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Aye, but the 320i is just an old banger these days.

I've already listed the only E30s that are worth having.

Reply to
SteveH

It may well annoy you.

But we don't give two hoots :)

Oooh look, I'm t> fishman wrote:

Reply to
Nom

LOL :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I think that sums up the average IQ of a sub-set of posters to this group, sadly.

Reply to
SteveH

So f*ck off then Steve, you have no interest in the sole topic of this newsgroup, and now you dislike the posters. Why not start a newsgroup that you might have an interest in, uk.rec.shelf.stacking, uk.supermarket.middle.management or uk.cars.alfa.low.usage or summat ?

Seriously, if the topic of conversation or the posters annoy you that much you'd probably live a year or two longer.

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

....and you, and you, and, bah bah baaah.......Jim'll fix it for you........and you and you and...........

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Pissflaps to the lot of you.

Reply to
SteveH

Judging by the description on the page leading to it, it's Mason and his wife to be.

Yes

These sites really should be passworded.

Not really, if we/she didnt want people to see them they wouldnt be on a public free webspace thing :o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Because of the whole "scrathed the paint on the bimmer" thing :o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

*for Steve*

Scratched.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Pussy ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

I think the password was so innocent parties could be spared the mental anguish.

Reply to
SteveH

You really are the height of wit. Having to resort to comments on how me or my Mrs look Steve? Thats poor even by your low standards.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

FFS man, don't be so nasty !

I suggest you do something about the chip on your shoulder, cos it's TAKING YOU OVER !

Reply to
Nom

What I meant I felt like I was intruding. The password would be so that the pics can be shared with friends and family and not with pisstaking steely rimmed passat driving alfaheads!

Reply to
fishman