Some people like GT4 too much :)

BTW to get the Formula 1 car you need to complete 24 hours of Nurburg. My playstation is currently at home doing it for me, last time I looked I was 4 laps in front, it needs to pit every 2 laps.

Good old webcams, perhaps I will broadcast tomorrow's 24 hour race, and you cant do it in 3x either, you have to do it in real time :( as when you enter the pits the game reverts back to normal driving.

Should be complete at 11pm tonight, when a spanking F1 car is mine, hope it's worth it.

Reply to
Ronny

Sheesh, and I thought I was an addict after playing for five hours on Saturday night :/

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

Wait till you start doing the endurance events :)

People are pissed as they win a crap colour F1 car, so they do it again, I want either the Blue and white one, or the Silver and black one :)

When I left it this morning, I had lapped the 2nd car 4 times, B-Spec brings a whole new world to GT4.

< blue one
Ronny

Ronny

Heheh, I'm almost done with the 'Beginners Events' and some of the 'Professional Events'. Just got a nice Impreza Touring Car, 650bhp or summat.

*rolls eyes*

Not tried it yet, have too much fun playing in Driver Mode.

I'm going down to Devon this afternoon with my boss, who happens to have a PS2 connected to two rear screens in his headrests for his kids. I've brought my GT4 and memory card just in case!

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

one

Got the F1