Someone talk me out of buying shares in....

A small italian rust factory.

Looks pretty good for an 80's FIAT. But please talk me out of it.

Summer is almost gone, I don't really need another leaking open top. Especially as my favourite drunken welder has just had his workshop burn to the ground, including his Cebora mig, his oxy kit and bottles, all his tools, his compressor, two customer cars, all the plumbing for his two post lift, and the autospares store next door.

And no, he wasn't welding while drunk when it started. He wasn't even in the building. And stupidly he wasn't insured.

Reply to
Elder

Well it's finished because it's no longer for sale...

Reply to
DanTXD

Bloody hell, that was quick. I posted it to Retro-rides on their Ebay thread, just before I posted it here.

Thought if I don't snatch it, with will do someone for the C.A.R.S event in July.

Reply to
Elder

Talking is not needed: just open your eyes and look.

Then run!

:-)

Strange: here summer did just start...

Hey: the time difference to you is only an hour!

Aye, that's convincing! So he must have done it :)

BTW: late congrats on the new job. Kick ass but don't buy Fiat's!

Tom - coming to the UK on 8-9 th of July- De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

No, seriously, he was in the snooker club, pint in hand, when someone said, "ere, Mick, what's that smoke coming out of your lockup".

He always left the embers from the day smouldering, so he could easily restart it in the morning. Very big draughty cold place when you have lousy knees and a concrete floor.

Reply to
Elder