Something's up in Manby

hi guys,

sorry I haven't been around for a little while - but I've been having a few troubles, involving a modified leyland ambulance which are explained below:

she had spinners on the wheels, looked really ideal the salesman tell me she got sex appeal

sure enough, I got jiggy in the back the girl even let me see her rack

9 months on and I got a little nipper I thought we only did it up the sh*tter

but she says it's mine the CSA given me a muthaf*ckin fine

I want her to check out its DNA If the kid ain't mine I don't want to pay

I'm off to tinker on the Alfa now... donations gratefully accepted.

The Manby Ace

Reply to
manby_ace

thats what you get for fitting out the girls motor :-)

Reply to
banjo