Soon my sound pulses will extract my exhaust gases!!

Finally ... after doing things ass about face, i'm getting a performance exhaust for my tin foil axgt.

Did the k and n filter and jets first. Had a holiday around scotland (made it to john o groats).

Did the kent cam and head port next. Had a holiday around south wales ... made the gearbox whine!!

Then stuck in the lowest ratio gearbox i could find. (From Mk1 pug 205xs). Then 17000 miles later, we get the exhaust done!!!

(Most people start and end at the exhaust).

So, custom made 4>1 manifold from gmc motorsports, linked to janspeed system.

Another 5-6 ponies at the wheels.

No problems with "image" either .... the image of a manky f reg sh*troen ax pulling away from fat lardy assed audi 1.8T

And it washes quicker than the 7 series.

-- (Scum Mail Bouncer In use). (Remove the two "n" from email address to reply directly).

Regards..... Steve.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder