Speaking of MX-5's: turbo'd 1.6 for sale

Me mate Dan's flogging his MX-5, if any of you fancy a quick little hairdresser's car for the summer:

Abo

That is a cool car.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

HFM?

Reply to
SteveH

Hmm "nearly a full respray" Presumably it's nearly as they missed the passenger side headlight. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Nice car, but I bet in a minute someone in particular'll be along to say...

Oh. He was up early this morning. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

i want a MX5 turbo :( next car me thinks hehe

Reply to
Vamp

That's not exactly over the top for a turbo'd MX-5 if it's been done as nicely as it looks. Still a lot cheaper than what it would cost to build it yourself.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

It *was* more over the top but he's sold some parts to someone else already. e.g. it was running more boost, Supra injectors and Greddy Eminage fuel management (it's the guy who had that flashing problem a few weeks ago...) but he sold that as a kit and reinstalled the stuff he had on earlier.

Reply to
Abo

I think that was a slight misunderstanding - I was referring to the price not being over the top...

Reply to
Timo Geusch