spot the dojj part 2

follow the link

click where it says "arrivals through the tunnel 8.30am - 9.00am"

then click on page 18

it should work

if it don't, there will be words

Reply to
dojj

then click teh link to view the pics

Reply to
dojj

Heh... I particularly like the signwritting up the side.

Recently spotted a very clean G plate 4x4 hatch in black for £795... was I tempted?

Yes, but too many other cars kicking about at the mo.

Latest project is a lowered Mk2 Granada Ghia X, chromed arches and sitting on Merc rims.

2.9 24v Cosworth lump is the likely eventual outcome for that one... :-D

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

mildly amused by the car on the left of yours.

3 spokes yum..
Reply to
Theo

I call

Nom

I would seriously like one of them. Especially if it was an estate.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'll get some pics of this one done soon... :-)

I blame all the hanging around Arena Essex banger meets for me wanting this one... ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Heh! I went up to that once. Great laugh.

Peter

(longing for a little bungalow to live in with lots of land, and a big barn with plenty of room for a decent hydraulic ramp, engine crane etc - then I can get into proper project cars - til then, it's too much hassle)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I actually went across to Belgium last Sunday, to see the Arena boys take on a bunch of Johnny Foreigners in a celebrity banger deathmatch.

*Top* entertainment, and well worth the cost and time it took to get there.

Naturally, being more of the knuckle dragging variety, Arena won!

You and me both...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

YAY!!!!!! (this picture was taken approx 12 hours before the engine decided to make noises resulting in the car sitting forlornly in the front garden now and only moving in order to clear the rust from the brakes :( )

Reply to
dojj