Steve Firth & "Ken" & libel

In this case if the failed fruadster that owes £38k legal costs, actually owned a house, then its almost certain the court would put a charge on it so the costs were paid at the time it was sold.

Ken

I told you I'm not putting myself out on your account. I couldn't give a flying f*ck about you and your threats.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oh, I don't know. It's around £10k more than I owe on our mortgage, for example.

Reply to
SteveH

That's a lie, and it's one of the reasons I'm not putting myself out on yoru account. I invited you to a meeting in a pub with a few of your friends from uk.local.hampshire and even offered to pay the tab for the beers.

You cacked yourself and ran away.

You claimed to know where I live, and issued threats that I would have to "watch my back". And guess what, they were hollow, childish playground threats.

You're a discredited loser.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Yup :-))

I will go along with that very accurate statement :-))

Mike The truth always prevails

Reply to
Mike

Yup - those who claim to have such an amount readily available are probably just lying or fools. You don't need that amount for 'an emergency' and would have it invested in one way or another. Unless it was 'hot' money, of course. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I doubt that. With that sort of debt, I don't think the court would be content with a charge on the house, unless the debtor could show he could pay the debt within a reasonable time. Chances are they'd force the sale and give him what was left over after taking their cut plus admin charges etc, which would probably be another few thousand. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

In news:Xns984E61A82C86Cstuartggraydslpipexc@216.196.109.145, Tunku wittered on forthwith;

£38k. That's not that much in the general scheme of things.

I wouldn't worry at all if I had court costs of £38k.

I've had court costs of £105k before now!

Reply to
Pete M

ROFL, "fantasists who seem to enjoy living out their fantasys on here", I think that describes you perfectly Christopher.

Reply to
Jack

Or the down to the fact you are a cowardly f****it, who is likely to shit his pants away from the safety of his keyboard?

Ken

He is nearly 50 and still lives with mum, so is not a home owner.

Ken

"Pete M" wrote in message news:abuTg.27047$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Did you pay them I wonder? If so you would be a good example to failed fruadster, John Bunt!

Ken

Sorry I dont really feel a pub is the ideal place to sort out our differences! If you are not a coward, then suggest a more suitable place, and if you are a coward then it might be a good idea for you to stop posting here.

Ken

Why not? With the right one you've got a comfortable place to sit, beer (!), pleasant surroundings. You sound like you'd rather meet round the back of some shitty industrial estate - what possible advantage does that have?

Or can't you afford a pint?

clive

Reply to
Clive George

What needs to be sorted out with Firth is not the type of thing to be effected in a pub!

Ken

Why don't you just go round to his house if you're so brave?

Reply to
Jack

Oh! Another 'good seeing to'!! Keen at dishing these statements out! He/she threatened to send someone over to the Isle of Wight and give me a 'good seeing to' ....... Please note, 'send someone over, not come him/her self!! That would mean coming out from behind the keyboard. Cowards and liars don't do that, they are oh so brave from behind the keyboard :-))

lol

lol

Mike The truth ALWAYS prevails

Reply to
Mike

Is that for people who abuse cheap brand adhesive products normally found in pound shops, in a recreational manner?

Reply to
Elder

Some of the best punch ups I've had have been in pubs. Has to be the right type of pub though. the type where the landlord will take bets rather than throw you out and call the bizzies. I always enjoy those type of pubs.

Reply to
Elder

The fact that firth is going to crawl back under his stone rather than face up to a 121 meeting, doesnt have much to do with solvent abuse................

Ken