Strange boy racer observation

Whilst travelling south on the M1 on Sunday afternoon (what is it with all those roadworks near Milton Keynes), there must have been a 'meet' in the area as there were a lot of modified cars on the road.

Anyway as I was going nowhere fast, I started to take a bit more notice of the people inside these cars and made a strange observation.

In the cars that had obviously had a lot and time, effort and money spent on them, all the female passengers in them were dog ugly

Yet in the sheds (for want of a better word), the female passengers were all very good looking.

So there you have a guy in a stunning example of a Escort Cosworth with a 16 stone moose of a girlfriend yet the guy behind him with the 1.0 Nova that is rusting away and has a spoiler bigger than the rest of the car (well you have to laugh don't you) has a babe sat next to him.

So here you now have a fun game to play when stuck in traffic but am I missing something here or is it just that girls prefer guys to spend more time on them than their cars?

Reply to
Networkguy

People who are prepared to put the effort into there cars to make them nice aren't totally shallow and care more about a woman's personality than her looks?

Reply to
Depresion

message news: snipped-for-privacy@demeter.uk.clara.net...

Speak for yourself!!!! Don't think the Saab would look quite as good with some fat huffa moose in the passenger seat.

Matt

Reply to
**-**

Possibly been unlucky at lucky dip? (Toyota ad!)

There was lot's of modded stuff running on the M1 on Friday night around MK.

Peter Hill

If we piss you off that much then leave :)

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

here before you m8 n00b. besides I was i was referring to the crew talking the same narrow minded s**te about people.

Reply to
Theo

I've been here for ages! Just googling to see when exactly my first post was....i'm very bored....i failed to be arsed to find it, but it must be about 3 years...

And why do you care what they think of boyracers? They weren't dissin' you personally were they? Or are they not entitled to their own opinions anymore?

p.s. i'm probably classed as a boy racer :D

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

a slight over reaction ????

Reply to
. BaldyBastard .

. BaldyBastard . ( snipped-for-privacy@baldybastard.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

He's just a little sensitive about the contents of the passenger seat of his MinPenis Nova not fitting NetworkGuy's theory...

Reply to
Adrian

Nice one Theo - I bet half the group never made it to the last line!!!

Reply to
Bad Man

See above statement for definition of shallow........

TRH

Reply to
TRH

urgh the drink........

my head.....

Reply to
Theo

message news: snipped-for-privacy@demeter.uk.clara.net...

You should be looking for BOTH. Great personality is of zero use, if she's been beaten with the ugly-stick !

Reply to
Nom

?

If we piss you off that much then leave. How long you've been here isn't relevent !

That'll be most of us then.

Reply to
Nom

snip

Oh bollocks. I take it that's a reference to some form of new-fangled humour media???

Reply to
Jamesy

Yup I even get me overalls dry cleaned ;-)

Reply to
**-**

message news: snipped-for-privacy@demeter.uk.clara.net...

u saying women have a personality too??? Damn!!!!

Mark

Reply to
Lostin1999

that was at the NEC, Birmingham.

Maybe something at the pod, or the MaxLive show people heading home.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Yes I was doing a VW show in Malvern and was 1/2 way to Birmingham before remembering it was on. Even having made some comments about all the bodykits.

I was quite surprised at how sensible most of them were driving, only 2 or 3 of them flew past way over the speed limit even though the motorway was relatively quiet.

Reply to
Depresion

Narrow minded -NO just everyone has different prefrences.

I'd rather have some mega fit bird sucking me off, but if u gotta talk to her and shes a bitch, whats the use?

Well, sex in that case!

Neway, nice observation to the thread starter! Im gonna look about and post what I find, but I bet the guys right!

I suppose fit birds require more attention, cos other blokes will take them otherwise, so if u spend a lot of time with ur car, they're gone!

Where a 22 stone minger will hold on to whatever she can get, so you can c her once a week and she'll be happy! So you will have more time to make your car nice!

LOL :-) :-) :-) :-) I just know that people are gonna moan! Scott

Reply to
David Harris