sump costs any gen

needing a new sump for the punto anyone care to suggest what its gonna skin me?

Reply to
Rob

Punto sumps - famous for rusting.

Nip into Mr Vardy tomorrow and I'm sure they'll help you out for a small consideration.

(Former Punto owner - twice. Once is ok, twice is just stupid)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

2 quidsworth of fuel, scrap yards are full of them.
Reply to
Burgerman

Know anyone for a kitted up 1.6 cabriolet with a bit of a misfire that I might be able to lay my hands on?

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

In today's Scot-Ads Frasers Auto Spares - 01466 792191 Punto 1.1 sump - £35 +vat Punto 1.2 sump - £34 +vat

Reply to
Homer
40 squid with gasket :)
Reply to