Sweet ride dude.

How much does mad old me want that.

Reply to
Elder

hehe kinda cool

Reply to
Vamp

It's sort of like your destiny to buy that you know...

I mean, who else in the UK is more suited to this car.

It's like me and Sylvas - the one I have was made in very very small numbers indeed. (Because it's so ugly of course). I've had two. I'm just meant to have them.

You're the same with old proper (pre VAG) Skodas.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I know. I just need to make sure of the proper disposable income. Then prepare but the proper boost build up.

Reply to
Elder

Hehe dude that car is very you :-D Do it, you know it makes sense...

Reply to
Iridium

I think you are Dan, but can you be sure who I am?

Reply to
Elder

Hahah :-) There are subtle clues... For a start, the Skoda....

Reply to
Iridium

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Elder wittered on forthwith;

I'm /very/ tempted to hit the *bid* button on that. Especially as I know loads of people from Mlada Boleslav who'd be exactly the right people to tweak it some more... and who live near me.

Reply to
Pete M

So, you moved there now, or have they moved here?

If you are in M-B, check out John Shelley if you can find him. Big fat bloke, beard, somewhere near a Skoda, usually with a Beer/Slivovitz and a large plate of Goulash to hand, surrounded by weird things for the cars. You and him would get on well.

Reply to
Elder

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Elder wittered on forthwith;

They live here, although I've been offered decent paying work in Liberec and Prague, I'm going in Jan to explore.

I'll ask about..

Reply to
Pete M

The home of the human manifestation of Skoda gods.

One of his cars.

it is a real one. he will will be mostly seen in a stance similar to this.

Elder

So, did you bid?

Final price: £770.42

Reply to
David Lane

No room ATM unfortunatly. And while I have savings to live on, while=20 looking for work, I don't have spare for frivolities.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder