Swift pics

Put a couple of pics up in the gallery of the swift for those interested (as well as a few more car pics). Still havent got the alloys on as I've had to order some new wheel nuts, maybe this weekend now!

Carl Gibbs

Swift GTi is one of the few cars that can pull off white. But i like black too :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Who does the old 122/123 belong to on the same page as the new 360?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

They guy I'm getting the 360 from. He's got plenty of cars from the other photos I've got!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I love the old 123GT. Wouldn't mind one of them with modern brakes, suspension and a fuel injected mapable turbo engine in.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Reply to
Carl Gibbs