T'Alfa is on fleabay.

Bloke with the Sapphire 4x4 let me down, so the Alfa is on fleabay.

I doubt you lot are interested, but thought you should know!

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:43eceb27$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

yeah alfa's are shit get yourself a nice BMW E36 coupe like i did :) oh go on i wanna get steveh started again lol

Reply to
Vamp

fancy a part ex for a mk2 astra sri ?

Reply to
Rob

You've not got a hope in hell of getting a swap with a remotely roadworthy 3.0 Capri. Maybe a 2L Laser, but not a V6.

Reply to
Conor

LOL - that's ironic.....

Reply to
AstraVanMan

If you can find him a tidy 4x4 Saph you might get yourself a deal.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

In news:g%6Hf.25548$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe4-win.ntli.net, Rob wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

What's the word I'm looking for, oh, that's it, "NO!"

Can't abide Astras.

Reply to
Pete M

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, NeedforSwede2 wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Tidy with working AC and yup, you've got a deal.

Reply to
Pete M

Heh, I've already got a nearly immaculate 2.0 Laser, as if you didn't know

Oh, and there's a hideous silver and brown 3.0 Ghia Auto on fleabay at the moment for £720 which isn't too far out.

Reply to
Pete M

In news:43ed4d8d$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org, Pete M wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Thinking about it, I might put the Capri on ebay as well...

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:43eceb27$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

Currently at 14p.

Maybe I should have a bid since my Merc's been condemned by the garage.

David

Reply to
David Lane

"Pete M" wrote in message news:43eceb27$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

10 miles - it must be a right minter :D
Reply to
DanTXD

If we aren't careful, might end up with a bidding war as high as =A31

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

"Pete M" wrote in message news:43ed4e93$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

Why do I feel compelled to want a Capria?

Reply to
DervMan

"Pete M" wrote in message news:43eceb27$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

You never know.

She that is somehow still married to me has decided my Merc 300TE (petrol) must go, so I'm after something a bit smaller.

It's at 24p too!

David

Reply to
David Lane

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, David Lane wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

If it's got AC and leather, I'll swap!! [1]

[1] Provided it's not a dog, that is.
Reply to
Pete M

In news:43ee3550$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org, Pete M wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Or condemned.... bugger.

Reply to
Pete M
[...]

Condemned? Can they do that?

Alistair J Murray

"Pete M" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

Nope - not condemned. It's the wife's car that was. She's decided she wants a car that's "big but not big and not too fast but not too slow". She's taken with a Mitsubishi Animal - but then realised she couldn't actually get in the thing 'cos she was too small. She hates my Merc because she can't reach the pedals.

The garage did a mechanical overhaul on the Merc last year at a total cost of over £1500 in 3 stages, which included a new driveshaft I'd somehow managed to snap. The gearbox seals need doing though at some point in the next few months before the MOT in October. Other jobs: the laquer's peeled on the bonnet, the wings are rusty in the usual place but still not through (and I've got those chrome covers over them) and the tailgate's got a dent where I wiped out a Fiesta and a couple of rust patches on the edge, plus the wiper motor doesn't work. The rear 2 seats are fine (it's got 7). Minor problems - one light on the dash takes a few seconds to light up when you turn the lights on and the parking light won't go out, although it's not the handbrake.

But .... no aircon and no leather unfortunately. It's got every other extra besides these two including cruise and extra inside lights and the plate on it used to be RAD 101 (Radio 1) but now it's an F-reg.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Sorry - wrong car. The Rover - my wife's car.

Yes - they said "it's MOT's about out, it needs: engine rebuild, new suspension, welding, new fuel tank and new catalyst. There's no chance of it passing without these and they'll cost about £2000 and the cars worth £200".

David

Reply to
David Lane