The Impreza

Took some photos of it today:

Needs a few quid spending with 'Chipsaway' to sort the scuffing, really

- but I've taken pics of the only bits that need attention.

I'd forgotten how nice it was when cleaned up - I'm seriously tempted to keep it in a lockup for occasional use.

Reply to
SteveH

how f**king much?

only jessing

in all seriousness price tax/test?

cheers

Reply to
Rob

At the moment, tax is out at the end of August (we won't renew it) - MOT is out 19th August, but we're going to get a new 12 month ticket on it.

Looking for around 1500 quid.

Reply to
SteveH

Cheers for the quick reply Steve.

you said she was in Manchester yeah?

Reply to
Rob

Yup, that's right.

Had a good look over it for the first time in ages today.

It appears to have recently had some new exhaust bits (probably at the MOT sometime over the last 2 years), there's 3 stamps in the service book and some receipts for annual oil changes and MOTs. I can't find all the receipts, but the old man used to look after his cars, so I can't see any reason (especially after looking at the oil) for him not to have the same oil change / MOT done every year.

Lovely, if slightly odd looking, car IMHO.

Reply to
SteveH

Looks a bit like my white WRX except 200 hp less. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Thanks for that................very useful information!

Ken

that's a cheek coming from Mr Full Of Utter Shite! ken! i'd like to see 1 thread where you inserted useful info instead of uneducated bollocks!

Reply to
Vamp

Yours isn't an automatic, is it?

Reply to
DervMan

Nope. Standard box which went off like a hand grenade then an STI box and diffs. Prior to being sold. Now I'm in a standard clubspec but I am fully eyeing off an STI or an EVO. Or an R33 GTR if I have an insane moment.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Good, an automatic WRX would be wrong.

Not good.

Insanity is merely relevant, or irrelevant... :)

Reply to
DervMan